Get the most out of your membership!
Haven't joined NSEA yet? Sign up today online! A step-by-step certificated e-join guide and ESP e-join guide are available for your convenience.
Only members are able to participate in union decision-making, such as bargaining surveys, voting on elections, and voting on collective bargaining agreements. NSEA are also members of the WEA, NEA, and WEA Cascade UniServ Council. Through these affiliations, members have access to benefits such as professional development, liability insurance, and discounts. Here are some of the benefits available only to members:
- WEA Member Benefits Resources
- NEA Member Benefits
- Educator Employment Liability Insurance (EEL)
- WEA Attorney Referral Program
- WEA-Cascade Professional Development
- WEA PD Network (Statewide PD Offerings)
- Scholarships and Grants
2022-2023 member dues rates are available here.