2022-23 Building Reps
Each work site may have one Representative for every 15 Association members (cert and ESP) or major fraction thereof. Certs and ESPs may act as Building Reps. Let NSEA know who your Building Reps are ASAP (email Lydia).
2022-23 Rep Council Meeting Dates
Rep Council meetings run from 4:45 to 6:30 pm. In-person meetings will be held at the Bothell HS Library; virtual meetings will be held via Zoom.
- Monday, September 13 - Virtual
- Saturday, October 1 - Half day Training/Meeting @ Country Inn & Suites, Bothell
- Monday, November 14 - Virtual
- Monday, December 12 - Bothell HS Library
- Monday, January 9 - Virtual
- Monday, February 13 - Bothell HS Library
- Monday, March 13 - Virtual
- Monday, April 17 - Bothell HS Library
- Monday, May 8 - Bothell HS Library
- Monday, June 12 - Bothell HS Library
2022-23 Dues Reduction
Building Reps (cert and ESP) are eligible for an NSEA local cert dues reduction in June, 2023 if they attend 80% of monthly Rep Council meetings AND their building is represented at 90% of meetings.
US (Union Support) Teams
While Building Reps are responsible for attending monthly Rep Council meetings and organizing their school, having a network in place is essential for effective communication. This network is the US Team—Union Support Team. NSEA’s goal is to have an active US Team at every work site. US Team members work with the Building Rep(s) to communicate with coworkers:
If you are interested in joining your school's US Team, contact your Building Rep.